Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday Grocery Shopping!

Oh Saturdays, how I adore you. You are always filled with cleaning duties and a wonderful trips to the store! Thought I would share with you guys my grocery list for a week's worth of food for my meal preps and dinner menu. I have meal prepped before, but never took it too seriously. Now that I am actually training and staying active, I can tell my body is lacking in nutrition and could use a better eating schedule. Everything listed below I was able to purchase with fifty dollars! Not too shabby for a week's worth of meals!

Whole Grain Brown Rice
Quinoa
Pam Olive oil spray
Light soy sauce
Mrs. Dash onion and herb
Bag of frozen chicken breast
Mixed Greens
Cherry tomatoes
Bag of lemons
Organic Brocoli
Cauliflower
Zucchini
Sweet potatoes
Assorted Bell peppers
Green Bell pepper
Asparagus

That pretty much sums it up! Check in with the blog later in the week on how I will prep my meals!

Enjoy Today and Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment