Sunday, April 6, 2014

It's Official...I'm now a CPT

Sorry guys I know it's been a while since my last post! I have been super busy with studying for my personal training exam and I am happy to announce I passed! That's right I am now officially a NFPT certified personal trainer. And to add a cherry on top, I got my first real training job in a local gym where I also teach two classes a week! Things have been moving so fast, so thank you for being patient for my post. Fitness tips will be coming soon! I am also excited to announce, I will now be offering online personal training for all my non-local sassy fit peeps! I hope everyone has had a wonderful Spring thus far!
Happy Running and Stay Sassy & Fit!

Contact me for personal training packages at: lvogt420@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment