Monday, February 17, 2014

NEW BIKE!


I will make this post short and sweet!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

This past weekend I picked up my new baby...bike baby that is. A close friend of mine who got me into cycling last summer, found a gently used road bike for sale and it was a deal I couldn't pass up. Not only did it come with pedals AND cleats, they threw in an extra set of tires too. Did I get lucky or what? Since this is my first "big girl" bike, I had to take it out ASAP to get comfortable on it. Today was the perfect day! Sunny skies with a high of 67 degrees! (Don't worry on a day like this I made sure to get a small run in too ;) Today wasn't about getting a good time for the books, but it was about spending with my family. My son loved getting to ride along with me, and my mom joined in on the fun too. All in all it was an amazing and active day!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

If you have found a love for cycling, please comment below and let me know what you ride and why you love it! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and the Sassy Fit Runner's Facebook page!
fb.com/sassyfitrunner
twitter: @sassyfitrunner
instagram: @sassyfitrunner

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Enjoy today and Happy Running (or Cycling)!!



(my happy yellow top is from Swirlgear.com)

1 comment:

  1. My love for cycling doesn't go past the spin bikes at the gym :) Maybe someday I will get into riding outside but for now I love my spin class!!! Love your new bike!!

    ReplyDelete