Saturday, February 1, 2014

SNOWBALL 8K SHUFFLE Virtual Race

I want to give a huge thanks to Run with Jess for creating this race! It was simple to join in on the fun. All I had to do was enter my run time within the time frame she provided. Just by doing that I was entered to possibly win a heart rate monitor watch. Not too shabby since there was no sign up fee. That's right...FREE to be apart of the fun!! Since I did my race today it was an awesome way for me to start the first day in February off right! She also created a cute race bib for us to print off. I had to print in black and white because we ran out of color ink :( But the bib was very cute either way. I ended up running in the evening at my normal place. My hubs drove me to the park and cheered me on! It was amazing! I was in my element on familiar grounds. I finished the 4.97 miles in 49:57 making my average pace10:03min/mi. I am very happy I did this fun and creative race. I am looking forward to many more and of course my race bling! I was lucky enough before she ran out to purchase my metal to show off saying I did it!

If you don't already follow her blog check her out: www.runwithjess.com or follow her on Facebook: facebook.com/RUNwJESS You can also help her Run to Napa by clicking this link and voting for her: http://woobox.com/h3xho2/vote/for/1848794


Don't forget to follow me and remember to Enjoy Today and Happy Running!
Facebook.com/sassyfitrunner
Twitter.com/sassyfitrunner
Instagram.com/sassyfitrunner




No comments:

Post a Comment